[gpm]gpm

Cserveny Tamas smil@fiktiv.szgtikol.kando.hu
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 15:53:43 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, Sam Halliday wrote:

>> >netmouse does not work with my mouse.
>> Brr. i mean netscroll, sorry :>
>that did not work either. only imps2 works because that is what my mouse

Netmouse/Netscroll+ is protocol compatible with imps2 in 4byte
mode.=20
Maybe has some checks in the startup. (i cannot see the code right now.)

Try one thing more with the unpatched version:

gpm -t imps2 # Puts the mouse in 4byte mode
gpm -k
gpm -t exps2=20

Exps2 is the same protocol, but for 5 button mice.=20
But, the install part has no checks at all.

Regards,
--=20
Cserveny Tamas

A s=F3 olyan f=FBszer, ami minden olyan =E9telt elront, amib=F5l hi=E1nyzik=
=2E