[gpm]new gpm release

Nico Schottelius nicos-mutt@pcsystems.de
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:08:46 +0100

--qDbXVdCdHGoSgWSk

Hello World!=20

Just released another test release of 1.20.0 (which is not beta).=20
This fixes the init ps2 problem and several oops() problems.=20

There are still many problems with the clients, but I think that's not
as important as the daemon, so they will need to wait at least until the=20
official 1.20.0 release.

gpm-root does currently not build, so either the build process will stop or=
=20
you cannot use gpm-root. I currently disabled it.=20

As today my box broke down (additionally to the notebook...damn computers)
I lost parts of the Makefile in src/. Hopefully it is intact again!
Please tell me, if there are bugs in it.

Again, the tarball can only be found at ftp.schottelius.org/pub/linux/gpm ,
as it is just official for the list.

--=20
Nico Schottelius

Please don't wonder, if you recieve answers to old mails from me.
I try to remove my huge backlog currently.

--qDbXVdCdHGoSgWSk

--qDbXVdCdHGoSgWSk--