[gpm]Fwd: my trackpoint and gpm

Alessandro Rubini rubini@gnu.org
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:09:24 +0100

> From: Maxim Shevelev <maxik@maxik.spb.ru>
> To: rubini@prosa.it

I'm reposting your message to the gpm list. I'm not the maintainer
any more and I'm currently unable to devote minor time lapses to gpm.

Could you please tell what gpm version are you using and from what
sources? Each distribution usually changes the packages, so knowing
what exactly are you using may help.

/alessandro

Original message completely included: