[gpm]Synaptics patch 7

Peter Berg Larsen pebl@math.ku.dk
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 03:18:57 +0200 (MET DST)

On 4 Jun 2002, Troy Schultz wrote:

> With patch7 I get the following;
> - Press UP directtion, window scrolls up only once(approx 5 lines), does
> not continue to scoll, subsequent UP presses do nothing

What happens if you do shifts between up and down button?

> [scrolling_speed]              2
> [scrolling_button_factor]      0.5

Try setting one or both of them higher. In the code there is a speed *
factor calculation that just migh give integer 0 scrolling. If it is the
reason, then it should either work or not at all, which is way I dont
understand why you say that the first buttonpress results in scrolling and
not the nexts.

Peter
--
E-Mail:       pebl@math.ku.dk