[gpm]Re: Indagine sulla Produzione di Software Libero

Alessandro Rubini rubini@gnu.org
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 23:36:44 +0100

> Buongiorno,
> siamo qui ad informarvi che Icube S.r.l. e la Scuola Superiore di Studi
> Universitari e Perfezionamento S.Anna stanno promuovendo ELISS-EUROPEAN

Mebers of these lists, I'm very sorry about this, but I couldn't
prevent this unless I take huge administration work.  This person went
as far as subscribing to _all_ lists at linux.it before posting.

I'm really upset at this unacceptable spam, flooding every list in
Italy, often more than once, about this survey that I'm really sorry I
already participated in.

And this is even less acceptable as it looks endorsed by three
organizations that shouldn't make such errors: a Free Software company,
a well-known high-quality school and the Italian Research Organization
(cnr.it, domain of the sender).

Moreover, this is the second time their initiatives are spammed
around, after they got their amount of complaints last year.

I fear I'll be forced to open a kill file for that domain.

/alessandro, pretty upset at this Italian carelessness, famous in the world