[gpm] Some news and a big "Sorry"

Nico Schottelius nico-gpm@schottelius.org
Thu Sep 22 00:01:05 CEST 2005

Dear developers, users,

it has been a very long time since the last gpm release. And to speak truth,
there are many other projects I am currently participating in.

I think it's time to change the bad release cycles and open the development:

I would like to go give some developers access to the 'main'
gpm source and let those developers work freely in there.

I want only to coordinate test-phase / releasing new versions with those
developers, if necessary, so we can include new code much faster.

_If_ somebody is willing to coordinate and maintain gpm, I am willing to
give away the maintaince otherwise I'll still do that.

So, any volunteers (I've some people in my mind, let's see whether they
raise their hands)?

And sorry for not releasing any work in the last time.

Nico

--
Latest project: cconfig (http://nico.schotteli.us/papers/linux/cconfig/)
Open Source nutures open minds and free, creative developers.