EDO SODIMM

David Jones goofy_36@yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 16:35:59 CEST 2004

:)

Brings back fond memories from my early days.  I use
to do things like that with my fist PC's.  But that
was in  the late 70's when you had to that kinds of
stuff for upgrades:)  I might be willing to try that
if we can workout the pin outs and board locations for
the signals.  We can probably put our memory upgrade
where the HP one would normally go and use some ribbon
cable for the connections.

There are some surplus computer equipment web sites
where we could probably find the 32mb 72 pin chips.
I'll do some looking around let you know if I find
anything.

Dave