Help

Stanley Kardach kardasan@private.pl
Fri Apr 2 14:02:09 CEST 2004

Can anyone help me get my 256MB cf card formated without buying cf
reader?? Fare said it is possible but i have no idea about
crosscompiling kernel and making ramdisks, so is there a HOWTO for moron
like me? ^_^

This is what i have done till today:
I have tried to use fdisk, but i also needed mke2fs to format
partitions. I tryied to use one from debian-zaurus package from fae's
ftp...but whetn i try to run it i get such a message: "/bin/sh:
(location of mke2fs)/mke2fs: file not found" I tried to copy mke2fs to
/bin or /sbin but it didn't work. Suprisingly the dpkg-deb that i copied
from Dave's ramdisk (now i use fare's test7 pack) to CF works... any ideas??

Stanley Kardach