small userland

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Wed Apr 7 02:53:16 CEST 2004

It looks like busybox fails to use gethostbyname because our toolchains
use glibc, which dynamically loads /lib/libnss* despite our asking for
static binaries. The solution would be to use a toolchain with uclibc or such.
Is there something like this available?

The only Real Programming Language is that in which the Universe was specified,
God being the only Real Programmer (I thought God was an integer???).
Hey! I would like the source code for the Universe. Let's demand that
God make it free software! (Actually, it is: everyone has the _right_ to
understand how the universe works; opportunity is of course a different matter)