opie.

David Jones goofy_36@yahoo.com
Sun Apr 18 23:51:27 CEST 2004

Hi Oleg

I'm not sure.  You have gotten farther along that I
have.  I would guess that we can map the touch pad in
place of the touch screen.  Can you upload what you
have got so far, either image, source or diff?

Dave

P.S.  I seen your earlier email about 256 meg CF
cards.    That's what I've been using and haven't had
any problems.  So far, I've used two differend brands.