opie.

David Jones goofy_36@yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 18:24:07 CEST 2004

Thanks for the update on opie.  I'll take another look
at it.  I started to a few weeks ago but then things
got busy with the family.

That's strange about the cf cards.  I've been using a
Kingston and Sandisk one and haven't had any problems
yet.  I'm wondering if it might be time to think about
working on the 2.6 kenel.  It might fix some of these
strange problems.  Plus it might help us get some of
the missing items working, like the USB and power.
Either way I'm not much of a kernel hacker, it's
better that I do what I can on the user space.

Dave