5c080 timer understood.

David Jones goofy_36@yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 14:36:16 CEST 2004

Great news!!!  I was needing to refresh my source now
I can wait for the 2.6 kernel:)

Thanks for Oleg for finding the mystery timer and the
screen brightness controls.  Great work!

I think you already have what I'm using for the
pivot_root/linuxrc.  The same goes for the user space.
 Mine is currently just busybox with a few minor
utilities like cardmgr.

Dave