status report 01022004

David Jones goofy_36@yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 15:17:46 CET 2004

Hi Oleg

Thanks for the reply!  I stared with the cvs kernel
from handhelds.org and their cross compiler.  I used
the tool chain from openzaurus.org.  I just now got it
to compile without errors and boot on my Jornada.
When I applied the second patch from 2004-1-29, it
gave me errors on several files saying either that
they already existed and asked if it should assume a
-R or that a reverse patch was detected and asked
about applying it.  This time I took the defaults
except for replaceing the defconfig file.  Could it be
that the kernel that I got from handhelds.org was
already patched?

Thanks
   Dave