SourceForget.net project

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Wed Feb 18 11:36:57 CET 2004

Dear all,

I've opened a sourceforge.net project for the jornada820,
and added all those who requested as developers with most access rights;
I also made George and Oleg admins.

I don't quite know how to do things from there,
but there are site docs under "SF.net Resources" on the left panel:
	https://sourceforge.net/docman/?group_id=1

If one of you doesn't feel like developing,
maybe you can volunteer to make a web page for the project?

When you make someone else than one responsible of deciding what one can do,
it's not just an injustice, it's making one less than one is; it's an attempt
to one's person. By taking responsibility away from a lot people, you create
as many irresponsible people, and this constitutes an attempt against mankind.
		-- Faré