jornada 820 site

David Jones goofy_36@yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 23:12:36 CET 2004

Ok.  Keep the idea or suggestions coming:)

Some of that I have already started on.  I just
haven't put the page or link up yet.  I have already
uploaded the hpboot stuff, the ramdisk image, Georges
patches and instructions.  I was debating on putting a
link for a compiled image or not.  I guess I will.
Which arm doc files would be best to put on there?
I'll probably get this done yet today.  I've been
working on it between the family stuff.  Being a
single father with 3 teenage girls, it can be busy
around here:)

Dave