Userland for Linux on HP Jornada 820

David Jones goofy_36@yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 23:08:30 CET 2004

Hi All

I have been thinking the same thing concerning
userland.  I'm a bit biased though since I also have a
Zaurus and have used OpenZaurus.  So I would vote ( in
no order ) for OpenZaurus, Familiar, or Cacko.  My
vote for the Zaurus is because it's a current
commercial product, linux based, and has a keyboard.
So there should be more development activity for it
and more available apps.  This would leave less for us
to have to port.  The next choice would be a userland
for the Ipaq for many of the same reasons.

Thanks to George, I'm getting excited about the
progress !