Userland for Linux on HP Jornada 820

David Jones goofy_36@yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 00:42:12 CET 2004

Good point.  I was working on the assumption that we
could use a CF card for storage instead of memory.
Well other than maybe a small ramdisk.  That way we
could make the most of the ram for program execution.
I should know better than to assume things:)

http://www.opensistemas.com/Gentoo_for_Zaurus.715.0.html