v2.6 kernel work

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Sat Jul 3 22:15:13 CEST 2004

Got the mouse to work. Yippee!

I had forgotten to change a few _LO in _HI when copy/pasting my own code
while mimicking the sa1111.c behaviour.

Pphew!
So now, we do have at least semi-working sa1101 interrupts.
I get a few "spurious interrupt 35" when I move the mouse (why?),
but at least the mouse does seem to work.

Also, I get slot detect interrupts when ejecting cards,
but not when inserting, so I must be failing
to poll both edges of the IRQ line, or something like that.
cardctl info shows no card being detected.

I'm moving with a blindfold, but there's progress.

Cheers!

The ancients stole all our ideas from us. -- Mark Twain