Progress report

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Sun Jul 4 02:03:59 CEST 2004

I suspect might that the spurious interrupt 35 are actually a ps2_txint,
since the interrupt count stays at one there... the sa1101 is just unhappy
that we don't do something about acknowledging something or else.

As for initializing pcmcia, I tried to follow the device model,
and it works even less than it did previously, apparently
failing to even attempt to initialize.

Cheers

We could have an obfuscated-scheme contest, but if call/cc and macros are
allowed, that would be like using nuclear bombs to hunt bunnyrabbits...
	-- Ray Dillinger