USB and PCMCIA

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Mon Jul 12 20:36:09 CEST 2004

On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 08:53:37PM +0300, Matan Ziv-Av wrote:
> USB:
> The attached patch is for 'almost' working usb.
Committed.

> PCMCIA: The code in CVS now seems more buggy. About half of the times I
> boot, I get the following:
I get something similar everytime.

Maybe there's something wrong with our reserving IRQs for each of the sockets?
Or maybe our device model support is wrong? Gotta compare with sa1111 stuff...

The shipwreck survivor's law: after a catastrophe, only the few survivors
erect votive shrines to thank deities for having saved them. The many
casualties don't erect anti-shrines to spit their contempt at the same
deities that failed to save them.