USB in 2.4

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Tue Jul 13 11:30:50 CEST 2004

BTW, better late than never, I committed Matan's j3 patch
to the 2.4 kernel tree. The code is not completely satisfactory,
but AFAICT, it's better than nothing (i.e. the dirty parts can
be disabled).

PS: no, I don't have time to hack these days, too many stuff to do IRL,
but I'm following the progress and committing Matan's patches.

Cheers!

Natural law gives rights and responsibilities to individuals;
no group of individual, be it a corporation, institution, or government,
can claim any right, least these rights are the expression
of individuals using their individual rights together.
		-- Faré