J820 Project Web Page

David Jones goofy_36@yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 02:39:45 CEST 2004

Hi All

I just tried to update our project web page and ran
into a problem.  Actually it's the same problem Fare
had.  It seems that when we add content, it is under
our user ownership.  The problem is that members of
the group do not have write access other members
files.  So we can only update our own content.  It
looks like each of us need to do a chmod 774 on their
files and a chmod 775 on their directories.  That
should give all of us in the group access to update
things.

Dave