PCMCIA voltages.

Oleg Gusev oleg@usm.uni-muenchen.de
Thu Jun 24 19:10:25 CEST 2004

 Hi guys,

  the last nail is put into the sa1101_jornada820.c code. I have
  actually (physically) measured the socket voltages under
  different conditions. My current Vcc code is more or less ok,
  but Vpp needs some changes. CF socket 1 has no Vpp at all
  (says my CF pinout picture), so it does not make sense to do
  anything there. CF Vcc can't be set to 5V, only 3.3V.
  There are no 3.3V and 12V PCMCIA Vpp settings-
   it is possible to set only 5V.
   The PCMCIA interrupt handler is really braindead
   for the hardware we have, but its correction is a longterm goal.

 Oleg.