J820 Project Web Page

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Fri Jun 25 04:01:21 CEST 2004

The web site was outdated and lacking in usability, so I revamped it,
and to boot, I put it in CVS under www/. Tell me what you think.

I didn't manage to access the CVS site from ssh.sf.net,
but I suppose that by reading the docs, it should be possible
to have a daily cron job update the site from CVS -- any taker?

Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which
differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are
even incapable of forming such opinions.	-- Albert Einstein