my j820 toolchain breaks

David Jones goofy_36@yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 04:18:21 CET 2004

Boy that is strange.  I used the toolchain and cross
compiler that is on the project site.  The kernel is
the one from handhelds.org with the patches that are
on the project site.  It may be late Saturday before I
can get a diff or compressed tar of the source I'm
using up on the project site.  I'll probably go for a
diff since it's smaller.  In the mean time, I'll check
the toolchain install instructions and upload the
zImage I'm using.  It's in the dave directory and is
called ramdiskimage.  I'll also download your binary
and see what it does.

Dave

ftp://jornada:820@samaris.tunes.org/linux/fare/zImage