mm/init.c

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Sun May 2 18:55:25 CEST 2004

On Sun, May 02, 2004 at 06:09:22PM +0200, Oleg Gusev wrote:
> On Sunday 02 May 2004 10:59 am, you wrote:
>> Did you not forget to change the place we store
>> kernel command line and ATAGs?

> You are looking too deep into what i have written.

So do you :)

> It is true that hpcboot is overengineered program
> that looks nice, contains a lot of useless things and
> doesn't do the critically necessary things, but
> that is not what i meant.

I was just wondering what problems you were having with relocating
the kernel or some such thing. Maybe you're not relocating,
and what you want to do is just something like
	reserve_bootmem_node(pgdat, PHYS_OFFSET, (1024+384)*1024); // oleg way

Cheers!

If debugging is the process of removing bugs,
then programming must be the process of putting them in.
	-- Dijkstra