PCMCIA breakage

David Jones goofy_36@yahoo.com
Tue May 4 14:15:10 CEST 2004

--- Francois-Rene Rideau <fare@tunes.org> wrote:
> On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 03:53:10PM -0700, David
> Jones wrote:
> > I downloaded a fresh copy of the cvs last weekend
> and
> > compiled it.  Right no the cf flash cards work but
> > PCMCIA cards do not.
> Exactly the same as for me.
> Does it work any better with my patch?
It seemed to work better.  At least cardmgr reported
seeing the lan card.  But, I got an error when I tried
to ping another PC.  That problem may be a matter of
starting some needed services.  FYI, the CF image I
used for testing is Oleg's.  I'll do some more testing
tonight and let everyone know what I find.

> Possibly, neither Oleg nor I are being subtle enough
> as to when to invert or not the bits controlling
> voltage.

Hmmm Looks like you two are going in the right
direction.