PCMCIA breakage

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Tue May 4 14:35:36 CEST 2004

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 05:15:10AM -0700, David Jones wrote:
>> Does it work any better with my patch?
> It seemed to work better.  At least cardmgr reported
> seeing the lan card.  But, I got an error when I tried
> to ping another PC.  That problem may be a matter of
> starting some needed services.
Uh, is ifconfig correctly? are you pinging by IP number?
What does tcpdump report?

BTW, has anyone tried a WiFi card? What is supported?
Is there any supported 802.11g card?

Free Market is not the end of every large-scale economical problem;
but it's the beginning to any long-term solution to anyone of them.

Free Software is not the end of every large-scale software problem;
but it's the beginning to any long-term solution to anyone of them.

Freedom is not the end of every large-scale problem;
but it's the beginning to any long-term solution to anyone of them.
		-- Faré