succes!

Armijn Hemel armijn@uulug.nl
Mon Feb 28 10:45:23 CET 2005

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 10:43:23AM +0100, Stanley Kardach wrote:

> I'll report if something will come up. BTW what do we need to know to
> create our own RAM expansion? Mayby i can help, i'm not telling that for
> sure, but i can ask here and there.

Well, specifications would be nice :)

Seriously, I've talked to people at HP (including Bdale Garbee, who is
their Linux CTO) and they all say it is impossible to get any specs for
that machine. They tried, but without success...

I've got a non functioning Jornada which I can completely tear apart if
necessary and make hi-res pictures...

armijn