succes!

Faré fahree@gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 20:44:20 CET 2005

Dear Oleg,

> I'd like to desolder the EDO RAM chips and produce a RAM schematics.
> Then i'd like to solder in 4 16x4 chips (i've bought 64MB EDO DIMM on ebay,
> it has 8 of them) to increase the available RAM to 48 MB.
OK. But would you be able to duplicate the board from the schematics?

If I find that I can survive with 16MB, I'm willing to part from my
16MB extension so as to get back a 32MB extension instead. (Or more...
an old laptop here has 128MB of EDO RAM inside.) I'm willing to assume
part of the risk in exchange for a reasonable chance of getting more
RAM.

Moderation in temper is always a virtue;
but moderation in principle is always a vice. -- Thomas Paine