succes!

Oleg Gusev oleg@crista.uni-wuppertal.de
Mon Feb 28 18:06:14 CET 2005

On Monday 28 February 2005 10:45, Armijn Hemel wrote:

> Well, specifications would be nice :)

 Armijn,
 there are three things we don't know about the machine
 and given the HP "information support" with j7xx and j56x it is
 very unprobable that they ever will or can tell us about them.
 The unknown things are:
  1.  entering and leaving the sleep mode on the keyboard controller.
        If wince supports it, we will find it out.
  2.  1200bps battery status datastream. Again, all what wince picks out
        from it can be recovered.
  3. We don't know how to monitor the backup battery.
  4. We don't know the modem base address on the j820 US model.
       Can be recovered from wince too, but since i have only the
      (working) j820e, i can't really test it.

 Oleg.