j820 toolchain

Faré fahree@gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 22:58:00 CEST 2005

oh, and I did update the Makefile so that the uclibc toolchain should
build right now.
The thing is that I try to automate with a list of echo statements the
configuration of uclibc, but there definitely ought to be a better
way. Please implement that better way (a mkdir -p followed by copying
a config file?) if you can.

With that toolchain, we should be able to build our kernel.

Note that we should be using the latest 720 kernel from
http://wwwcip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~simigern/jornada-7xx/
instead of the hh kernel. Said URL also has a working glibc toolchain.

The college idealists who fill the ranks of the environmental movement seem
willing to do absolutely anything to save the biosphere, except take science
courses and learn something about it. -- P.J. O'Rourke