openembedded (Roman Stanchak)

Stanisław Kardach kardaszon@poczta.onet.pl
Wed Mar 23 01:45:55 CET 2005

> If anyone is interested I've started logging my
> experience building up an openembedded based install
> for the j820 on the wiki.
>
> Feel free to add/modify any steps if you get further
> or have other insight.
>
> --Roman

Great!
I've corrected some errors (fdisk /dev/hda instead fdisk /dev/sda;
modprobe ucb1x00-ts instead modprobe usb1.00)
I've made GPE run on j820 using one of the opensimpad.org images(right now
i think it was gpe-8.1 image, but i'm not sure). I got the login dialog
with screwed fonts, and after trying to log in, GPE was reseting. But at
least it worked...somehow ;-)

Stan
--
Moim programem pocztowym jest Opera: http://www.opera.com/m2/