Hello all and a small network connection question

Armijn Hemel armijn@uulug.nl
Sun May 8 14:09:31 CEST 2005

hi,

> I've been looking to start working on a project like this for sometime
> and have come across a HP Jornada 820 what I was hoping is if anyone
> knows a wireless card that works well with this device as I belive due
> to the nature of the device being a handheld it will be better to move
> around with it and will also allow me to setup a distcc with my home server.

I've had very good results with the Lucent Gold card (later renamed
to Orinico) including WEP (but probably not WPA). Unfortunately my
basestation broke down (and I'm too lazy to buy a new one).

armijn