Why isn't the sourceforge project page updated by some of you guys with experience ?

Roman Stanchak rstanchak@yahoo.com
Mon May 9 22:12:16 CEST 2005

Mark,
A good place to start is the information on the wiki
(jornada820.sf.net/wiki).  It should help you at least
get a base distro running.  There are still a few
issues that I would *really* appreciate someone with
more experience to comment on (i.e. colors in x,
running out of pty's ... ) that are preventing me from
using it.

--Roman