updated 'Quick Installation' and some other questions.

Faré fahree@gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 06:41:30 CEST 2005

Is that a bug the the filesystem image you are using? I have no
problem with the debian images I create with mkxdeb, or with mounting
devfs on /dev. If this bug is in an image distributed on the web,
please tell which. Otherwise, it's just a bug in your system.

People are not born rich and become poor because of some dreadful phenomenon.
They are born deprived of anything and become rich when they do but by the
accumulated fruits of their own and their ancestors' labor: their capital.