j820boot

Faré fahree@gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 09:49:21 CEST 2005

On 05/09/05, Roman Stanchak <rstanchak@yahoo.com> wrote:
> There is code for a j820 boot loader based on linexec
> in CVS.  Is this functional?
No, it isn't. However, I'm told the j720 people have got something
running, so you might look on their side, and import stuff in ours if
needed.

Are you not satisfied with the current bootloader?

I think it would be more productive trying to compile linux 2.6.13,
and then having it run early-user-space instead of a ramdisk, rather
than to fix what's not broken.

To converse at the distance of the Indes by means of sympathetic contrivances
may be as natural to future times as to us is a literary correspondence.
                -- Joseph Glanvill, 1661