Is the HP Jornada 820 going to be saved from proprietary sofware that enslaved it with limited support to grow inexpensively.

Oleg Gusev oleg@crista.uni-wuppertal.de
Thu Apr 27 15:00:58 CEST 2006

On Thursday 27 April 2006 00:51, Justin wrote:

> So basicly the 820 is lacking the full functionality of the unit. I'm not
> sure how much things have progressed since this information was posted.

 Hi Justin,

  there was some progress, but then the people lost interest
  in further development.
  Does somebody on this list want to help and finish the port ?

 Oleg.

PS. I have finally ported haret to sa1100 and it is compiled with gcc!