Is the HP Jornada 820 going to be saved from proprietary sofware that enslaved it with limited support to grow inexpensively.

Faré fahree@gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 09:17:05 CEST 2006

Dear Oleg,

>   Does somebody on this list want to help and finish the port ?

I admit my free time has considerably shrunk with my new job, and my
interest in the j820 declined with my new toy (Toshiba Libretto U105),
so do not count on me for finishing the j820 port, but I'll be there
for support or polishing if someone else does it.

> PS. I have finally ported haret to sa1100 and it is compiled with gcc!
Congratulations! Have you committed code to our CVS?

My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.