Where do I start, how much do I need to know to help.

nitsuj@vcn.bc.ca nitsuj@vcn.bc.ca
Sat Apr 29 02:01:00 CEST 2006

I've seen the developers page and the material layed out for use. I would
like to help out but am not sure I will be able to tackle any of this. I
have
made it past hello world in The C Programming Language, and the study of it
halting with other information. What I want to know is how far off I am from
being proficient enough to put the usb into action and what order I should
take in the information to make use of my time efficiently. This will give
me
a better idea off where I am as for helping and maybe motivate the drive in
me to establish some steps forward in this project.

Justin