[LatinaLUG] info su distro commerciale

Franco latina@lists.linux.it
Fri, 06 Dec 2002 14:13:27 +0100

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB

Il Fri 06 Dec 2002 12:34 +0100, Pietro Masala ha scritto:

>Es: ArmLinux offre un ottimo supporto per la fam. di processori ARM ma nn
>offre un supporto CANbus(per me    indisp. visto che mi manca il tempo per
>scriverlo).

--- snip ---
   There is a bunch of code for Linux CANbus/DeviceNet drivers for SST
   cards (sstech.on.ca) here:

   http://home.att.net/~marksu/dn5136man.html

   "This is a Linux driver and library of useful functions and utility
   applications for the SST 5136-DN family of CAN bus/DeviceNet
interface
   boards."

   SST makes these cards in various formats, pcmcia, PC104, isa...

   Also found something here, not familiar with it though:

   http://www.synergetic.com/linux/
--- snap ---

Poi guarda li:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/canbus4linux