[LatinaLUG] EuroPython 2016: Call for Proposals

Roberto Polli robipolli@gmail.com
Gio 18 Feb 2016 17:09:36 CET

Per gli interessati...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: M.-A. Lemburg <mal@europython.eu>
Date: 2016-02-18 14:42 GMT+01:00
Subject: [EuroPython-Members] EuroPython 2016: Call for Proposals
To: EuroPython Society Members <europython-members@lists.egenix.com>

Just posted to the blog...
http://blog.europython.eu/post/139540764827/europython-2016-call-for-proposals

We’re looking for proposals on every aspect of Python: programming
from novice to advanced levels, applications and frameworks, or how
you have been involved in introducing Python into your organization.
EuroPython is a community conference and we are eager to
hear about your experience.

Please also forward this Call for Proposals to anyone that you feel
may be interested.

     *** https://ep2016.europython.eu/en/call-for-proposals/ ***

                   Submissions will be open until
                   Sunday, March 6, 23:59:59 CET

For full details, please see the above CFP page. We have many exciting
things waiting for you:

* a PyData satellite event

* new formats (panels, interactive sessions)

* tracks to focus on more specific domains, including a
  revival of the EuroPython Business Track

* speaker discounts for more than just talks and trainings

Please note that we are using a shorter CFP period of just 2.5 weeks
this year, since we want to have the list of talks published sooner
than last year.

With gravitational regards,
--
EuroPython 2016 Team