LinuxLudus: fallito avvio server x

verbutaFirst Name Florin verbutaflorin@yahoo.com
Ven 4 Gen 2008 09:14:59 CET

I'm not italian so i am not able to write in italian, however i will try to help you in english . First of all you did not say what linux you are using so i might not be able to help you. This problem generaly ocure  when you change settings like resolution or color deph , what most cases happen is that the x server can not apply settings right away and needs a restart , so if your settings are not suported by your video card,driver,or your other dependecies that your x server use you end up with this problem .Now what you need to do is to verify your settings using the command shell .If you do not find anything wrong try to boot your computer whit your linux distribution cd and select the option save sistem or rescue sistem etc. . Most bootable cd have an option that rescues your sistem whitout loosing any data . If you do not want to do this then tell me what linux are you using an i will try to give you more details .verbutaflorin@yahoo.com

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs