[LTP] Query related to LTP test suite run

Zeng Linggang zenglg.jy@cn.fujitsu.com
Thu Sep 10 08:25:09 CEST 2015

Hello,

CC: ltp@lists.linux.it

On Thu, 2015-09-10 at 10:07 +0530, kamal p wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I've query which is based on LTP test-cases running.
>
>   these days I've downloaded and installed LTP on my linux host
> machine.
>   while running the test cases using runltp script my system went to
> crash after running few testcases.
>
>   why I am facing these problem and Please clarify me anyone with
> relevant answer for these same.

As I known, inotify06 would make some system crash caused by a known
kernel bug and the bug has been fixed, you can see this url:
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/commit/8f2f3eb59dff4ec538de55f2e0592fec85966aab

If the issue is inotify06, I suggest that you should remove it before
using runltp script.
You can just do like:
rm -rf <path_to_install_ltp>/testcases/bin/inotify06

Thanks,
Zeng