[LTP] Some LTP testcases are getting failed

Raghavendra Kakarla Raghavendra.Kakarla@inedasystems.com
Mon Jan 25 09:02:41 CET 2016

Hi All,

I built the LTP for the yocto and ran it on the My board which has the Mips interaptive CPU.

After running all tests 42 test are getting failed.

I have examine the each failed test case and noted down the issue.

Following test cases are failed:

1.bind02 - unable to open the socket to testuser
2.chmod06 - Device busy error.
3.getrusage03 - memory allocation failed
4.Readahead02 - Page cache on our system is too small to hold whole testfile.
5.rt_sigaction01 - Gives the buss error.

Could you please help me to resolving this issues.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Raghavendra K.