[LTP] Some LTP testcases are getting failed

Stanislav Kholmanskikh stanislav.kholmanskikh@oracle.com
Mon Jan 25 10:03:39 CET 2016

Hi!

On 01/25/2016 11:02 AM, Raghavendra Kakarla wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I built the LTP for the yocto and ran it on the My board which has the
> Mips interaptive CPU.
>
> After running all tests 42 test are getting failed.
>
> I have examine the each failed test case and noted down the issue.
>
> Following test cases are failed:
>
> 1.bind02 - unable to open the socket to testuser
> 2.chmod06 - Device busy error.
> 3.getrusage03 - memory allocation failed
> 4.Readahead02 - Page cache on our system is too small to hold whole
> testfile.
> 5.rt_sigaction01 - Gives the buss error.

Regarding rt_sigaction01. Just a wild guess. Maybe ltp_rt_sigaction() in
include/lapi/rt_sigaction.h needs some MIPS-specific changes. Anyway, it
would be better if you provided the test output.