[LTP] updating message_queue_test_02_*

fixed-term.Oleksij.Rempel fixed-term.Oleksij.Rempel@de.bosch.com
Thu Jul 7 15:04:31 CEST 2016

On 07.07.2016 13:55, fixed-term.Oleksij.Rempel wrote:
> Hallo all,
>
> it is kind of a duplication of this case:
> https://github.com/linux-test-project/ltp/issues/75
>
> some of message_queue_test_02_* are fail on our configuration, it looks
> like the reason is hardcoded tmp path, which is different in our test setup.
>
> Looks like this tests should be updated to use current ltp bindings..
> which should also fix this issue.  Do any one already working on it? If
> not, me or some of us will try to do it.

hm...
to execute *message_queue_test_02_rcv* properly, first should be
*message_queue_test_02_snd* executed. And most important, target should
not be reseted after message_queue_test_02_snd. If this happens,
message_queue_test_02_rcv will hang forever.
It is not looks like proper behaviour (it is not theoretical assumption.).

May be message_queue_test_02_rcv should be wrapped by a script which
will start rcv in background and then send after short sleep?
And some how make sure that message_queue_test_02_rcv wont wait forever?

Any comments?