[LTP] updating message_queue_test_02_*

Hoang Thi Thuy Nga (RBVH/ENG2) Nga.HoangThiThuy@vn.bosch.com
Fri Jul 8 11:24:44 CEST 2016

Hi Oleksij,

Some observations from our side:
-       In other to run message_queue_test_02_snd, message_queue_test_02_rcv, message_queue_test_02_ctl successfully, we need to run message_queue_test_02_get before.
 Because message_queue_test_02_get will create file /tmp/message_queue_test as well as create generate message queue identifier which will be used in the other three.
-       message_queue_test_02_snd, message_queue_test_02_rcv, message_queue_test_02_ctl doesn’t work with –f to specify another location for project name in case the message queue identifier not yet generated along with the file

message_queue_test_02_get.c

         int main(int argc, char **argv),
{
        key_t key;              /* Unique key */
        int msqid;              /* Message queue identifier */
        int fd;                 /* Temp file descriptor */
        mode_t mode = 0777;     /* Default mode bits */

        /*
         * Parse command line options
         */
        parse_args(argc, argv);

        if ((fd = open(project_name, O_CREAT | O_RDWR, mode)) < 0)
                sys_error("open failed", __LINE__);

        if (close(fd) < 0)
                sys_error("close failed", __LINE__);

        if ((key = ftok(project_name, project_id)) < 0)
                sys_error("ftok failed", __LINE__);

        if ((msqid = msgget(key, IPC_CREAT | S_IRUSR | S_IWUSR)) < 0)
                sys_error("msgget failed", __LINE__);

        printf("%d\n", msqid);

        return (0);
}