[LTP] updating message_queue_test_02_*

FIXED-TERM Rempel Oleksij (CM/ESO3) fixed-term.Oleksij.Rempel@de.bosch.com
Fri Jul 8 12:57:16 CEST 2016

Hi  Nga,

thank you.
Since this tests depend on each other, it makes sense to merge them to one.
For example create:
./testcases/bin/message_queue_test_02.sh

And use message_queue_test_02.sh instead of message_queue_test_02_* in the test list.
This will still not fix the issue with custom tmp folder, but will not block testing on reset or random test execution.

LTP devs, any objections here?
If no, Nga, can you please provide a patch for it?

     From: Hoang Thi Thuy Nga (RBVH/ENG2)
     Sent: Friday, July 08, 2016 11:25 AM
     To: FIXED-TERM Rempel Oleksij (CM/ESO3) <fixed-term.Oleksij.Rempel@de.bosch.com>; ltp@lists.linux.it; Le Cong Binh (RBVH/ENG2) <Binh.LeCong@vn.bosch.com>
     Cc: Tran Thanh Lam (RBVH/ENG2) <Lam.TranThanh2@vn.bosch.com>
     Subject: RE: [LTP] updating message_queue_test_02_*

     Hi Oleksij,

     Some observations from our side:
-       In other to run message_queue_test_02_snd, message_queue_test_02_rcv, message_queue_test_02_ctl successfully, we need to run message_queue_test_02_get before.
      Because message_queue_test_02_get will create file /tmp/message_queue_test as well as create generate message queue identifier which will be used in the other three.
-       message_queue_test_02_snd, message_queue_test_02_rcv, message_queue_test_02_ctl doesn’t work with –f to specify another location for project name in case the message queue identifier not yet generated along with the file

     message_queue_test_02_get.c

         int main(int argc, char **argv),
     {
        key_t key;              /* Unique key */
        int msqid;              /* Message queue identifier */
        int fd;                 /* Temp file descriptor */
        mode_t mode = 0777;     /* Default mode bits */

        /*
         * Parse command line options
         */
        parse_args(argc, argv);

        if ((fd = open(project_name, O_CREAT | O_RDWR, mode)) < 0)
                sys_error("open failed", __LINE__);

        if (close(fd) < 0)
                sys_error("close failed", __LINE__);

        if ((key = ftok(project_name, project_id)) < 0)
                sys_error("ftok failed", __LINE__);

        if ((msqid = msgget(key, IPC_CREAT | S_IRUSR | S_IWUSR)) < 0)
                sys_error("msgget failed", __LINE__);

        printf("%d\n", msqid);

        return (0);
     }