[LTP] Test library API changes

Jan Stancek jstancek@redhat.com
Fri Mar 18 10:44:42 CET 2016

----- Original Message -----

Looks good to me.

"Only the main thread must return from the 'test()' function to the test
library"

We could also use an atomic flag in library to detect that
more threads escaped.
- in run_tests() after test_all() / test()
- in do_cleanup() after cleanup()

If flag is more then 1 then we know something is wrong,
e.g. more than 1 thread escaped cleanup() or test().

Regards,
Jan